- 3 medium-sized eggplants, halved and cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices lengthwise
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 Cup peeled, finely diced cucumber
- 1/4 Pound feta, diced finely
- 1/4 Cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons grapeseed oil
Preheat a gas grill or cast-iron grill pan on medium heat.
Coat the eggplant with the grapeseed oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Place on the grill and cook until grill marks appear and the center is soft, about 7-8 minutes per side. Transfer to plates, and top with the cucumber, feta, and olive oil.