- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 7 Japanese eggplant, cut into 1-inch wide slices
- 1/2 Cup pine nuts, toasted
- 3 Ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 Cup basil, thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons mint, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Heat a gas or charcoal grill.
Drizzle olive oil over slices of eggplant and toss to coat. Grill eggplants until tender and grill marks appear, about 3-4 minutes per side.
Place the eggplants side by side on a serving platter. Sprinkle with pine nuts, goat cheese, basil, and mint. Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.