- 2 1/2 Tablespoons reduced-sodium tamari
- 2 Teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon chile-garlic paste
- Four 6-ounce swordfish steaks, about 1-inch thick
- 4 baby bok choy, halved lengthwise
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
Prepare a grill for medium-high heat cooking. In a small bowl, whisk together the tamari, butter, lemon juice, and chile-garlic paste. Brush the swordfish and bok choy with some of the tamari mixture. Grill the swordfish and bok choy, turning and brushing occasionally with the remaining tamari mixture, until swordfish is almost opaque in the center (fish will continue cooking off grill) and bok choy is browned and softened, 7 to 8 minutes.