Grilled Cheese with Bacon and Avocado
Bacon, tomato, and avocado are the perfect ingreidents for an adult grilled cheese sandwich.
- 2 Cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 slices marbled white/wheat bread
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crisp
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 medium avocado, pitted, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/3 Cup butter, softened
Place 1/2 cup cheese on each of the bread slices. Divide bacon, tomato and avocado evenly onto bread slices. Top with remaining cheese and bread slices. Spread 2 teaspoons butter over each top slice of bread. Place sandwiches, buttered side down, in 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Spread remaining butter over top slices of bread. Cook uncovered about 5 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown. Turn, cook 2-3 minutes longer or until bottoms are golden brown and cheese is melted.