- 5 sheets green lentil lasagna – cooked 6 minutes, drained
- 1 Japanese eggplant, sliced thin lengthwise
- 2 zucchini, sliced thin lengthwise
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into oblongs
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 Ounces Mozzarella, shredded
- 1/2 Cup béchamel sauce
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Lightly coat the vegetables with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast on a baking sheet until tender. Turn down the oven to 325 degrees F.
Brush a baking dish the approximate size of lasagna sheets with a small amount of olive oil. Place one sheet of lasagna on the bottom. Layer with vegetables, mozzarella, béchamel, and lasagna sheets. Repeat. Top with last lasagna sheet with béchamel. Bake at 325 degrees F until heated through.