- 4 Johnsonville fully cooked turkey breakfast sausage links, cut into half-inch pieces
- 2 Tablespoons red onion, chopped
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic, minced
- 4 eggs
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 Cup fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 Cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 Cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the sausage, onion, and garlic. Cover and microwave on high for 30 seconds until heated through; set aside.
In another bowl, whisk the eggs, salt, and pepper. Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat until hot. Pour egg mixture into skillet. As eggs cook, push cooked edges towards the center, letting uncooked portion flow underneath. When eggs are set, sprinkle the sausage mixture on one half of the omelette.
Top with spinach, tomatoes, and cheese. Fold omelette in half. Cook 1 minute longer or until cheese is melted. Slide omelette onto plate.