- 2 Cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 Cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 Cup chopped or sliced almonds
- 1/2 Cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 Cup wheat germ
- 1 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 Cup honey
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 Cup raisins
- 1/2 Cup dried blueberries
- 16 Ounces Greek yogurt
Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
Combine oats, walnuts, almonds, coconut, what germ, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt in a bowl.
In a separate bowl, whisk the sugar, syrup, and vanilla until combined. Pour over the oats mixture and stir in to coat.
Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread oats mixture over the parchment paper and bake for about 30 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once mid-way through. Remove from the oven and cool. Add the raisins and blueberries. (You can store in an air-tight container for up to a week.)
In a cup or bowl, assemble parfaits by layering granola and Greek yogurt in desired quantities!