- 3/4 Cups creamy roasted almond butter, at room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 Cup arrowroot powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon sea salt, preferably Celtic
- 1/4 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 Cup dried apricots, chopped into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1/2 Cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 Cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 Cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 Cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 Cup sliced almonds, plus 2 tablespoons to top the loaf
- Olive oil, for greasing
- Blanched almond flour, for dusting
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl, blend the almond butter, olive oil, and eggs with a hand blender until smooth.
In a medium-sized bowl, combine the arrowroot powder, salt, and baking soda. Blend the arrowroot mixture into the wet ingredients until thoroughly combined. Fold in the dried apricots, cranberries, seeds, and sliced almonds.
Grease a 7 ½-by-3 ½-inch magic line loaf pan with olive oil and dust with almond flour. Transfer the batter into the loaf pan and sprinkle the remaining sliced almonds on top.
Bake until a knife inserted into center comes out clean, about 40-50 minutes. Let the bread cool in the pan for 1 hour, then serve.