- 2 Cups oat flour
- 1 Cup golden flax seed meal
- 1/2 Cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 Cup whey protein, unflavored
- 1/2 Cup granulated erythritol
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon guar or xanthan gum
- 3 over-ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/3 Cup coconut oil, such as Kelapo coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 Cups large eggs
- 3/4 Cups milk
- 1 Cup mini chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and grease a 9-by-13 glass or ceramic pan.
In a large bowl, whisk together oat flour, flax seed meal, shredded coconut, protein powder, granulated erythritol, baking powder, salt, and xanthan gum.
Stir in mashed bananas, coconut oil, eggs, and milk until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
Pour batter into prepared pan, spreading with an offset spatula or knife. Bake for 30 minutes or until top is golden brown and a tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
Let cool in pan 30 minutes.