- 16 Ounces dark chocolate chips or chopped chocolate (around 60% cacao content)
- 1 Tablespoon Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 Cup chopped mixed nuts (suggestions: pistachios and almonds)
- 3 Tablespoons coconut flakes
- 1/3 Cup dried fruit (suggestions, cranberries, apricots, goji berries or candied ginger)
- 1 Teaspoon flaky sea salt
Cover a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
In a medium-sized bowl, melt chocolate and sugar in a microwave-safe bowl for one minute.
Stir and then microwave in 15-second increments, stirring after each one, until chocolate is smooth and there are no lumps.
Spread chocolate evenly over center area of baking sheet using a rubber spatula. Chocolate should be about 1/4-inch thick.
Sprinkle nuts, coconut flakes, and dried fruit evenly over chocolate.
Lastly, sprinkle flaked sea salt on top.
Allow chocolate to cool at room temperature, until completely hardened, about 2 hours.
Once chocolate is hard, use your hands to break it into pieces.