- 2 1/2 Pounds ripe heirloom tomatoes
- 1/3 Cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon horseradish
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 Teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon celery salt
- 4 Teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- Celery sticks
- Lime wedges
Combine the tomatoes, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, salt, pepper, and celery salt in a blender or food processor, and blend until smooth. Pour into a pitcher, and stir in the Tabasco.
To serve, fill glasses with ice. Add one shot of vodka to each glass and top with Bloody Mary mixture. Garnish with celery sticks and lime wedges.