Fresh Summer Berry and Chicken Salad
Nothing beats a delicious, fresh salad in the warm weather months. This nutritious spinach salad is tart and light yet totally satisfying.
This recipe is courtesy of Newman’s Own. 100% of the profits from the purchase of Newman’s Own products are donated to charity.
- 1/2 Pound thinly sliced skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 8 Cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 Cup apple cider vinaigrette, preferably Newman’s Own Honey Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- 1/2 Pound strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1/2 Cup blueberries
- 1/2 Cup raspberries
- 3 Tablespoons toasted sliced natural almonds
Spray grill pan with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
Grill chicken 5–6 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once.
Remove chicken to cutting board and thinly slice.
In large bowl combine spinach, vinaigrette, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and chicken. Lightly season with salt and pepper.
Evenly divide salad mixture among 4 serving bowls. Sprinkle each bowl with almonds.