TIP: For a vegetarian chili, omit the chicken and stir in a drained 15 to 16-ounce can of black beans instead!
- 5 Tablespoons butter, such as Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 2 corn tortillas, cut into small wedges
- 12 Ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into small chunks
- 1 1/4 Cup fresh corn kernels
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 Cup onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 Pound plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 Cup water
- 2 Teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
Melt 1 tablespoon Country Crock® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add tortillas and cook, stirring frequently, until lightly browned and crisp, about 4 minutes; remove and set aside.
Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked, about 3 minutes; remove and set aside. Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook corn, red pepper, and onion, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes, 1/2 cup water, chili powder, and salt and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and cook covered until tomatoes cook down and vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in chicken and cilantro; top servings with tortilla wedges.