- 1/2 Cup plus 2 tablespoons Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce, divided
- 1/2 Cup French's Tomato Ketchup
- 2 Pounds ground beef
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 10 slider buns
- Lettuce leaves and tomato slices, optional
- French's Crispy Jalapeños, optional
Mix 1/2 cup Frank's RedHot and Ketchup in small bowl.
Mix 1/4 cup of the RedHot Ketchup mixture into ground beef in large bowl.
Shape meat mixture into 10 sliders.
Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix remaining 2 tablespoons Frank’s RedHot with butter in small bowl; set aside.
Grill or broil sliders until desired doneness.
Remove from grill and brush immediately with RedHot butter mixture.
Place sliders on buns and top with remaining RedHot Ketchup.
Serve with lettuce, tomato and Crispy Jalapeños, if desired.