Chobani yogurt, or any Greek yogurt you can find, adds creaminess and a subtle sweet flavor to offset the tang of the mango salsa, creating the perfect topping to your fish tacos.
- 1/2 Cup Greek yogurt, such as Plain 0% Chobani Greek Yogurt
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted, and finely chopped
- 1/4 Cup finely chopped cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons sweet Thai chile sauce
- 1 Teaspoon kosher salt
- Two 6-ounce grouper or snapper fillets
- 1 lime, halved
- 1/2 Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Four 8 to 10-inch flour tortillas
- 4 Romaine lettuce leaves, thinly sliced crosswise
In a medium bowl stir together the tomatoes, mango, yogurt, cilantro, chile sauce, and ½ teaspoon salt. Set aside.
Place the fish on a foil-lined, rimmed baking sheet. Squeeze with ½ lime, sprinkle with ½ teaspoon salt and drizzle with olive oil. Adjust the oven rack to the highest position and heat broiler to high. Broil fish until it is semi-firm to light pressure and charred around the edges, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove and set aside.
Warm tortillas in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Remove skin from fish and divide fish among tortillas. Squeeze with the remaining 1/2 lime, top with the yogurt-mango mixture and lettuce. Serve.