Edible Raw Cookie Dough
This cookie dough is made without eggs so you can safely enjoy it as a sweet unbaked treat. Add toppings, like chocolate chips, sprinkles, nuts, and more to make it your own.
- 1/2 Cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar
- 1/4 Cup granulated sugar
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons almond milk
- 1 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Cup chocolate chips (mix of milk and dark chocolate)
- 1/4 Cup sprinkles (optional)
Cream the butter and sugars together in a mixing bowl with an electric handheld or stand mixer until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add the vanilla extract and almond milk; mix to combine. Combine the flour and salt, and add to form the dough. Fold in the chocolate chips and sprinkles. Chill in the refrigerator and enjoy.