This recipe comes from Campbell’s Kitchen MealsIn30.com. Mexican night is made easy with these simple enchiladas that are ready in just 30 minutes. Mexican-style tomato soup, cooked chicken and Colby Jack cheese combine to make a scrumptious filling for warm flour tortillas. Baked until hot and bubbling, these cheesy chicken enchiladas are sure to earn rave reviews.
- 1 14.5-ounces container tomato soup, such as Campbell's® Mexican Style Tomato Soup
- 2 Cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 Cup shredded Colby Jack cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 8 6-inch flour tortillas or corn tortillas, warmed
- Chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Stir ½ cup of the soup, the chicken and ½ cup of the cheese in a medium bowl.
Spoon about ¼ cup of the chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll up the tortillas around the filling and place seam-side down into an 11- by- 8- by- 2-inch baking dish. Pour the remaining soup over the tortillas. Cover the baking dish.
Bake for 25 minutes or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling. Top with the remaining cheese. Sprinkle with the cilantro, if using.