- 6 Ounces ground pork
- 1½ Teaspoon soy sauce
- 1½ Teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 Teaspoon ground ginger, such as Watkins™
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1¾ Cup finely chopped Chinese (Napa) cabbage
- ⅓ Cup finely chopped fresh garlic chives or chives (about 1 ounce)
- 1 can refrigerated layered biscuits (8 biscuits), such as Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
In a medium bowl, mix the pork, soy sauce, oil, ginger, ⅛ teaspoon sea salt and ⅛ teaspoon pepper. Add the cabbage and chives; mix until well blended.
Separate the dough into 8 biscuits; separate each biscuit evenly into 2 layers, making 16 dough rounds. Spoon 1 rounded tablespoon of the pork mixture onto the center of each biscuit round; stretch the biscuit dough up and around the ball to cover completely. Pinch the edges together on top to seal. Place the bundles seam-side up 1 inch apart on cookie sheet.
Bake until golden brown, 16 to 22 minutes. Serve warm.