I swear it tastes better than it sounds — it’s not like a green-eggs-and-ham kind of thing. So let’s make some soup, shall we?
The super-ripe avocados make it extra creamy and it’s best topped with a few diced chives and possibly another dollop of yogurt. Trust me, the name "creamy" rings true here, as the dairy-free yogurt adds a smooth, rich touch.
See all soup recipes.
Back To Avocado 101!
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 2 Cups plain dairy-free yogurt
- 1/3 Cup cashews
- 1/3 Cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1/3 Cup chopped Vidalia onion
- 1 Tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 Cup green tea, brewed and chilled
- 1 Teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- 2 chives, chopped finely
In the bowl of a food processor, combine the avocados, yogurt, cashews, cilantro, onion, balsamic vinegar, green tea, sea salt, and pepper. Pulse until smooth. Remove from the blender, transfer to a bowl, and cover. Place in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Ladle soup into 4 bowls and serve chilled. Garnish with the chives.