- 1/2 Cup garbanzo bean flour
- 1/2 Cup almond flour
- 1/2 Cup organic cane sugar
- 1 Teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 Cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 Cup canned pumpkin
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine flours, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
Fold in oil, vanilla, and pumpkin to form a smooth batter. Spoon one tablespoon of batter into 24 paper-cup-lined mini-muffin cups. Bake for 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
Note: Sealed in an air-tight container, these will keep for three days on the countertop. They also freeze well. Just defrost on the counter for 15 minutes before enjoying.