Cynthia Sass Fat-Burning Green Smoothie Recipe
Finally, a green smoothie that will make you love and crave fruits and vegetables. The best part about a smoothie is that you can take it on the go. Start your by putting your best foot forward and try this recipe for breakfast.
This recipe is courtesy of Cynthia Sass.
- 1 small very ripe green Anjou pear
- 2 Tablespoons minced green bell pepper
- 1/4 Cup minced peeled cucumber
- 1 Cup loose baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 ripe avocado
- 1 Cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 scoop plain, unsweetened pea protein powder
- 1 Tablespoon grated fresh ginger root
- 1 Tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
Toss all ingredients in a blender, whip until smooth and pour in a glass. (Note: The smoothie is even better when it has been chilled in the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes.)