Culture Clash Cocktail
You wouldn't think a tequila cocktail could be made with green Chartreuse or celery juice, but all together, they make for one really delicious cocktail. The Culture Clash cocktail is made by Tim Cooper at Goldbar.
- 1 1/2 Ounce Don Julio Blanco
- 3/4 Ounces fresh lime juice
- 1/2 Ounce green Chartreuse
- 1/2 Ounce celery juice (or four 1-inch pieces muddled)
- 1/4 Ounce agave nectar
- pinch of salt
- celery leaves, to garnish
Combine Tequila Don Julio Blanco, fresh lime juice, green Chartreuse, celery juice, agave nectar, and salt into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well and strain over ice into a rocks glass.
Garnish with celery leaves.