Potstickers on their own are one of my favorite comfort foods. But for those days I need a little extra comfort, I whip out my deep fryer. If you’re new to the concept, this is an easy and delicious recipe that rivals any deep fried item you will find at the county fair. Enjoy!
1. Prepare deep fry batter to package directions.
2. Dip each potsticker into batter and roll in coconut shavings. Repeat to double coat.
3. Set your deep fryer to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Fry each coated potsticker until golden brown.
5. Serve with sweet chili sauce for dipping. You can also add crushed pineapple to the chili sauce for a little extra sweetness.