Potstickers on their own are one of my favorite comfort foods. But for those days I need a little extra comfort, I whip out my deep fryer. If you’re new to the concept, this is an easy and delicious recipe that rivals any deep fried item you will find at the county fair. Enjoy!
You can also add crushed pineapple into the sweet chili sauce.
- 20 Ling Ling Brand Chicken & Vegetable Potstickers
- 5 Cups Instant Fry Batter
- 3 Cups Sweet Coconut Shavings
- 1 Cup Sweet Chili Sauce (usually found in the Asian section of your grocery store)
1. Prepare your instant fry batter to package directions
2. Dip each potsticker into batter, then roll in coconut shavings. Repeat to double coat.
3. Set your deep fryer to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Fry each coated potsticker until golden brown.
Serve with sweet chili sauce for dipping.