Creamy Overnight Vanilla Probiotic Breakfast
Overnight oats are popular because of the ease in which they are made. This Creamy Overnight Vanilla Probiotic Breakfast is just as easy as overnight oats, but it benefits from having a high-protein and probiotic content as well as plenty of healthy fats.
This recipe is provided by Bio-K+.
- 1/2 Cup skim milk or unsweetened or soy or almond milk
- 1/2 Cup light coconut milk
- 1 Cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 Cup chia seeds
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 serving of probiotic-rich dairy, such as a full bottle of Bio-K+ Original
Blend together and let sit in refrigerator for 12 hours
Serve with fruit for a quick breakfast or as a dessert.