- 1/2 Cup sprouted pumpkin seeds, such as Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin seeds
- 1 Cup sprouted watermelon seeds, such as Go Raw Sprouted Watermelon Seeds
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1 large carrot, peeled and cut in chunks
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1/2 Cup fresh leafy herbs (parsley, basil, dill, cilantro all work great)
- 1/2 small avocado
- 1/2 Teaspoon fine sea salt, to taste
- Juice of 1/2 lemon, or more to taste
Add pumpkin seeds and watermelon seeds to food processor and blend until they are finely chopped.
Add remaining ingredients and process until the mixture is smooth and creamy, leaving a visible amount of carrot and herb strands for color. If the pâté is too thick, add a little filtered water and continue to blend until desired consistency is reached. It should be thick but spreadable.
Grab your favorite Go Raw Flax Snax and spread it all over! (Pizza goes great when using basil as your herb of choice.) Store in fridge until ready to use. Makes about 2 cups; keep covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.