- 1 Pound frozen diced hash brown potatoes
- 3 Cups Kitchen Basics® All Natural Original Chicken Stock
- 8 Ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 Tablespoon McCormick® Himalayan Pink Salt with Black Pepper and Garlic All Purpose Seasoning
- 16 Ounces frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/2 Cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Mix potatoes, stock, cream cheese and Seasoning in 6-quart slow cooker.
Cover the slow cooker.
Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH, stirring in corn during the last 15 minutes of cooking.
Stir in shredded cheese until smooth.
Ladle into soup bowls.
Garnish with additional shredded cheese, sliced green onions and crumbled bacon, if desired.