Garnish with roasted pumpkin seeds.
- 8 Ounces whipped cream cheese, softened, such as Lucerne
- 1/2 Cup part-skim ricotta cheese, such as Lucerne
- 1/2 Cup confectioners sugar, Safeway Kitchens
- 1/2 Cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/4 Teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 Teaspoon ground allspice
- 5 drops yellow food coloring (optional)
- 2 drops red food coloring (optional)
- Sliced apple, for garnish
Put the cream cheese, ricotta, confectioners sugar, salt, spices, and food coloring, if using, into a mixing bowl. Using a mixer, mix on high for 2 minutes.
Chill 30 minutes before serving.
Garnish with a piece of sliced apple and serve with more sliced apples.