- 4 Pounds country-style pork ribs
- 1 29-ounce can peach slices in heavy syrup, untrained
- 3 Tablespoons chili sauce
- ½ Cup brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons steak sauce
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 Tablespoons cumin
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- ½ Teaspoon black pepper
- 2 jalapeno chiles, seeded and minced
Put the peaches, chili sauce, sugar, vinegar, steak sauce, oil, cumin, salt, and pepper into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Pour the sauce into a medium saucepan and stir in the jalapeños. Heat through, stirring, over low heat.
Prepare a banked medium-hot fire in a kettle-style grill. Grill the ribs over indirect heat for 2 hours, brushing them with the peach sauce several times during the last 30 minutes of grilling. Bring the remaining sauce to a boil and let it cook for 2 minutes. Then, serve the sauce with the ribs.