- 2 Tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 2 Tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 2 Tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Country Crock Spread
- 4 medium Granny Smith apple, cored, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 1-1/2-quart baking dish; set aside. Combine flour, oats and brown sugar in medium bowl. Cut in Country Crock® Spread with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is size of small peas; set aside. Combine apples with cinnamon in large bowl. Arrange fruit mixture in prepared baking dish, then evenly sprinkle with crumb topping. Bake 40 minutes or until fruit is tender and topping is golden. TIP: For individual serving size bake in 8 ramekins.