- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small red onion, medium dice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, medium dice
- 1 fresh poblano chile, seeded, medium dice
- 2 zucchini, medium dice
- 2 ears fresh yellow corn, husked, kernels cut off (about 2 ½ cups kernels)
- ¼ Cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a large pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the onions and sauté until slightly softened, about 4 minutes. Add the garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the red bell pepper and poblano chile and sauté until softened slightly, about 4 minutes. Add the zucchini and corn and sauté until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the parsley, thyme, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper and serve.