- 1/4 Cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/4 Teaspoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 8 slices cinnamon raisin bread
- 1/2 Cup whipped cream cheese
Mix raspberry jam and vanilla.
Butter 1 side of each of the bread slices.
Spread cream cheese then jam mixture on each of 4 bread slices with buttered side down.
Top with remaining bread slices with buttered side up.
Place sandwiches in large skillet or griddle on medium-low heat.
Cook 3 to 4 minutes per side or until bread is browned and cheese is melted.
Cook in batches if necessary.