- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 Pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 package of McCormick® Chili Seasoning Mix
- 2 cans of tomato sauce
- 1 can of kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can of whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Stir in Seasoning Mix, tomato sauce, beans, corn and cinnamon.
Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.