Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Transform the classic banana bread recipe into a decadent chocolatey dessert with this chocolate chip-laden loaf. This recipe also uses Greek yogurt to give the loaf a creamy texture.
* you could also substitute honey for the brown sugar
- 1 1/2 Cup plus 3 tablespoons whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar*
- 1/2 Cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 egg
- 3/4 Cups Greek yogurt, preferably Chobani's Vanilla Chocolate Chunk
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Mix together the dry ingredients in one bowl and set aside. Smash the bananas and mix them with the remaining wet ingredients in a separate bowl, and then mix the wet ingredients into the dry. Pour the batter into a greased loaf pan and bake for 45 minutes. When done, take the loaf out of the oven and let cool for 20 minutes. Slice and enjoy.