- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package McCormick Chili Seasoning Mix, Original
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes, cut up
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) pinto beans, undrained
- 8 large flour tortillas (burrito-size)
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat.
Stir in Seasoning Mix, stewed tomatoes and beans.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Arrange tortillas in circle on 12-inch pizza pan, overlapping edges where needed.
Spoon beef mixture onto tortillas.
Sprinkle evenly with cheese.
Bake 5 to 10 minutes or until is cheese melted.
Garnish with black olives and green onions, if desired.