- 4 Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips, choose larger strips to fit hot dog bun
- 1 Tablespoon canola oil
- 1 large red onion, chopped, save some for garnish
- 1 yellow bell pepper, finely chopped
- kosher salt, to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 14 Ounces crushed tomatoes
- 15 Ounces pink beans, rinsed, drained
- 4 hot dog buns
Prepare Crispy Chicken Strips according to package directions.
While chicken is cooking, heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion, pepper and a pinch of salt. Cook stirring occasionally until the onions are translucent, about 3 minutes. Add the garlic and chili powder and cook, stirring for 1 minute. Stir in the tomatoes and beans and simmer until the chicken is ready.
Divide the chicken strips among the hot dog buns. Top with the chili and garnish with red onion.