The physical act of stuffing is not a part of this recipe created by Stove Top and featured on the back of their Stove Top Stuffing Mix for chicken. Instead, the cooking is prepared and all the ingredients are baked together in an easy-to-make casserole that’s ideal for potluck dinners or make-ahead meals. The cream of chicken soup bakes right into the dish, creating a creamy sauce, and frozen vegetables provide your daily dose of healthy vitamins and fiber.
Recipe courtesy of Stove Top Stuffing Mix
- 1 (6-ounce) package stuffing, such as STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1 1/2 Ounce boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounce) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 Cup butter or sour cream, such as BREAKSTONES or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, corn, green beans, peas), thawed, drained
Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
Prepare stuffing as directed on package.
Mix remaining ingredients in 13-by-9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with stuffing.
Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is done.