- 5 Tablespoons Pillsbury gluten-free, refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 Cup whole almonds, skin on
- 1/2 Cup pomegranate juice-infused dried cranberries
- 2 Cups Rice Chex cereal, toasted
- 1 Cup gluten-free pretzels
- 1/2 Cup crunchy toasted corn kernel nuts
- 1/2 Cup shelled pistachio nuts
Bake 5 cookies according to the package instructions. Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Break into small pieces and measure 1 cup.
In medium bowl, mix the cookies and remaining ingredients together, and place in an airtight container for storage.