Gluten-Free Cookie, Greek Yogurt, and Fruit Parfait
Breakfast parfaits are an easy way to have a healthy and light breakfast or a mid-morning snack. Now you can enjoy them on a gluten-free diet with chef Cat Cora's cookie addition to this breakfast favorite.
- 6 Tablespoons Pillsbury gluten-free, refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 Cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon agave syrup or honey
- 1 medium mango, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium nectarine, coarsely chopped
- 6 strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 Cup blueberries
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened coconut chips or shredded coconut (optional)
Bake 6 cookies according to the package instructions. Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Coarsely crumble the cookies.
In a medium bowl, mix together the yogurt and agave syrup to sweeten. In another medium bowl, mix the mango, nectarine, strawberries, and blueberries.
In 4 decorative glasses, begin layering the yogurt mixture, cookies, and fruit, and repeat the layering once more for 2 layers. Put a small dollop of yogurt on top, and sprinkle with coconut.