- 2 beef tenderloin steaks (1/2 lb.)
- 1/8 Teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 Cup KRAFT Shredded Italian* Five Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- 2 Tablespoons ATHENOS Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 1/2 Teaspoon chopped fresh chives
Season steaks with salt and pepper. Broil, 6 inches from heat, 10 min. or until medium doneness (160ºF), turning after 5 min. Meanwhile, mix cheeses and chives.
Top steaks with cheese mixture.
Broil 2 to 3 min. or until cheeses are melted and lightly browned.