- 2 Pounds white baking chocolate, chopped
- 14 Ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tablespoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon Sunflower color from McCormick® Nature's Inspiration Food Colors, divided
- 1/8 Berry color from McCormick® Nature's Inspiration Food Colors, divided
Mix chocolate and sweetened condensed milk in large microwavable bowl.
Microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring after each minute.
Stir again until chocolate is completely melted.
Stir in vanilla.
Divide fudge mixture evenly into 3 bowls.
Stir 1/8 teaspoon of the Sunflower color into first bowl.
Stir 1/2 teaspoon of the Sunflower color and 1/8 teaspoon of the Berry color into second bowl.
Leave third bowl untinted.
Pour the yellow fudge mixture evenly into foil-lined 9x5-inch loaf pan.
Layer with the orange and white fudge mixtures.
Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
Use foil to lift out of pan onto cutting board.
Cut into small triangles to serve.
Store in tightly covered container at cool room temperature.