Campfire Skillet S'mores
This is sweet and oh so warm and gooey. Try to let them cool off, grab a spoon, and dig in.
- One 14.5-ounce package graham crackers, crushed
- 1/2 Cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 Cup sweetened condensed milk
- Three 1.5-ounce milk chocolate bars, broken into pieces
- 2 Cups mini marshmallows (if using regular size, enough to cover skillet)
Line a skillet with aluminum foil. Add crushed graham crackers and butter and mix to combine. Press lightly in bottom of skillet. Pour condensed milk over cracker crumbs, add the chocolate pieces, and cover with marshmallows. Place on grill and cover. Cook until marshmallows are nicely browned and chocolate is melted, about 10 minutes.