- 2 Ounces silver tequila (100% blue agave such as Chinaco Blanco)
- 1 Ounce pineapple juice
- 4 Slices cucumber
- 7 Leaves of fresh cilantro
- 1/2 Ounce fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 Ounce agave honey or simple syrup
- 1 Teaspoon Tajin (a powder seasoning mix of chili pepper, lime & salt)
- 1 1/2 slices of cucumber for garnish
Place the 4 slices of cucumber, cilantro and tequila in a shaker, mash with a pestle and strain.
Add the rest of ingredients in the shaker (except Tajin powder), fill the shaker with ice and shake for 10 seconds.
Serve in margarita or whisky glass rimmed with Tajin.
Float a cucumber slice on top, and hang half of a slice on the rim.
For the frozen version, add all the ingredients (except Tajin and decorative cucumber) to a blender and pulse until smooth.
Serve in a Tajin-rimmed glass.