The chances are good that you’ve got at least one can of chili beans somewhere in your pantry. Grab it, add some Cheddar cheese, diced tomatoes, and chopped bell peppers and you’ll have a super creamy and delicious queso dip in less than 10 minutes, courtesy of BUSH’S®Beans.
- 1 15.5-ounce can BUSHS Black Chili Beans, undrained
- 16 Ounces processed sharp Cheddar cheese, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 2/3 Cups red and green bell pepper, diced
- 1 10-ounce can tomatoes with green chilies
- Tortilla chips, for serving