Make restaurant-style flatbread in 30 minutes flat! This one boasts a perfect combo of caraway, corned beef, and Swiss cheese. This recipe comes from one of the 100 finalists in the 47th Pillsbury Bake-Off Contest. Try more recipes like these by visiting www.BakeOff.com.
- 1 can refrigerated thin pizza crust, such as Pillsbury™
- 1½ Teaspoon caraway seed, ground, such as Watkins™
- 1 11-ounce bag frozen Brussels sprouts, such as Green Giant™ Steamers™ frozen Brussels sprouts with sea salt and cracked pepper
- 1 Pound shaved corned beef (from deli)
- 1½ Cup shredded Swiss cheese (about 6 ounces)
- ½ Cup Thousand Island dressing
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Unroll the dough in an ungreased 15-by-10-inch nonstick pan with sides. Starting at the center, press out the dough to the edges of a pan. Sprinkle the caraway seed over the dough; press gently into the crust.
Bake until the edges of the crust begin to turn light golden brown, 6 to 7 minutes.
Meanwhile, microwave the frozen Brussels sprouts as directed on package. Drain; coarsely chop.
Top the partially-baked crust with the corned beef, Brussels sprouts and cheese. Bake until the cheese melts, 7 to 10 minutes. Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows; drizzle with the dressing.