- 2 cans (10 1/2 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 Cup milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 2 Pounds broccoli florets, cooked until tender-crisp and drained well
- 2 Cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 container (6 ounces) French's Original Crispy Fried Onions, divided
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix soup, milk and black pepper in large bowl.
Add broccoli, 1 cup of the cheese and 1 cup of the Crispy Fried Onions.
Toss gently to coat.
Spoon mixture into lightly greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
Cover with foil.
Bake 30 minutes.
Remove foil and stir well.
Sprinkle with remaining cheese and Crispy Fried Onions.
Bake, uncovered, 5 to 10 minutes longer or until cheese is bubbly and Crispy Fried Onions are golden brown.