- 6 Cups one inch cubes of King's Hawaiian Sweet Bread
- 2 ripe mangos, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1/2 Cup fat free half and half
- 3/4 Cups egg substitute
- 2/3 Cups sugar
- 1/4 Cup brandy
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 Teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 Tablespoons butter, melted
- Powdered sugar (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray a 9-inch baking dish with non stick cooking spray. Place bread cubes and mangos in baking dish.
In a medium bowl whisk together half and half, egg substitute, sugar, brandy, vanilla, and spices. Whisk in butter, then pour over bread and mangos, stirring lightly to coat bread with egg mixture. Let stand for 30 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.