- 2 Cups water
- 1 1/2 Cup chopped celery
- 1 1/2 Cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 Cup calamansi juice or freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 6 Tablespoons light agave nectar
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh mint, loosely packed
- 2 Teaspoons McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 1/4 Teaspoon sea salt from McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder
- 10 Cups shaved ice
Place all ingredients except ice in blender container and cover.
Puree until smooth, about 3 minutes.
Place 1 cup shaved ice in beverage glass.
Pour 1/2 cup of the blueberry lemonade mixture over top.
Garnish with lemon twist and mint leaves.
Repeat with remaining ingredients.