- 2 Cups butter lettuce, chopped
- 2 Cups fresh arugula, chopped
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, quartered
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1 Cup sweetcorn
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 4 Ounces feta, crumbled
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon pepper
In a large bowl, combine lettuce, arugula, tomatoes, corn, and avocado.
Pour salt, pepper, olive oil, and lime juice over the top and toss well to coat.
Fold in bacon and feta. Divide between 2 plates, and serve.