- 1 Pound ground beef
- 5 strips bacon, cooked crisp and chopped very small
- ½ small yellow onion, diced small
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
- Lettuce, for serving
- Sliced tomato, for serving
- Ketchup, for serving
Combine the ground beef, bacon, onion, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl. Stir just until combined. Then, gently form the ground beef into 4 patties. Season each patty with salt and pepper, to taste.
Grill the burgers over medium-high heat until cooked through, about 4 to 5 minutes per side.
Serve the burgers on the toasted buns, topped with lettuce, tomato, and ketchup.